These are perfect to have in the fridge when you’re needing that quick sweet treat but don’t want to overdo it.
What’s In Them:
- Juice and zest of one large lemon
- 1 cup ground almonds or ground macadamias
- 1 cup fine desiccated coconut, plus extra for coating
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Optional – about 1 tablespoon runny sweetener such as brown rice syrup, warmed honey or maple syrup
How To Make:
Pop all the ingredients except rosemary into a food processor and blend well.
Then add in the rosemary, only just enough to blend.
Using your hands squeeze the mixture into individual balls and then roll in extra desiccated coconut.
Store in the fridge to use as needed.
Makes about 10