- Daily morning or afternoon art sessions for two and half hours with Karen as your guide, suitable for all levels; At different locations around the walled town of Saint-Emilion.
- Nutritional workshop and cooking demonstration with Emma, with a focus on longevity and mood balance.
- All nourishing meals included, curated by Emma using locally sourced fresh & seasonal ingredients.
- Non-alcoholic drinks, teas, coffee available all day.
- Early evening apéritif together on the terrace – both alcoholic and non-alcoholic offered
- Traditional Saint-Emilion style accommodation in private or shared rooms (all en-suite) at L’Auberge de la Commanderie.
- A guided morning trip to the historic food markets, transport included.
- A guided afternoon walking tour to the nearby vineyard, with wine tasting included.
What’s not included:
- Airfare/transfers/travel to and from Saint-Emilion.
- Travel and medical insurance.
- Parking: Private car parking is available at the hotel, at a pre-booked rate of 25 € per night.
- Art Supplies: Please bring your own art supplies, or alternatively contact Karen, and she will arrange to bring them at an additional cost.