Date: 20th February 2021 Time: 2pm - 4.30pm (UK time)
Cost: £45 Gift Vouchers Available
"The workshop was brilliant! Emma packed so much into the time and the food looked so delicious!"
What better way to spend your Saturday than supporting your bones with nourishing food!
Find out what foods support your bone health and learn what difference you can make.
Let Emma explain what the science shows can make a difference, plus she will talk about what foods to eat and how to make your this easily fit into your daily eating.
Find out what foods support your bone health?
A 2 ½ hour jam packed live workshop with lots of information about foods which help with bone formation and what does the science say about ways to reduce bone loss.
Easy to follow, with plenty of opportunity to ask questions about specific beneficial foods, bone building foods and why the gut and overall body health make a difference.
A hands on food workshop, given virtually online by Emma Ellice-Flint live in real time.
This is a small sized workshop offered via Zoom (more about Zoom, see below).
Numbers of people attending are kept small so everyone has a chance to ask questions.
Beautiful Gift vouchers are available to print off, please email your request here.
During the workshop:
- Learn from Emma about why these foods are good for your bones
- What does the research say about particular foods and their benefits for bone health
- Hear about the latest science research on the connection between bone health, gut health and overall body health
- Hear why these foods are also good for many other organs in your body and your mind
- Why do women often have greater incidence of bone mineral loss leading to osteopenia and later osteoporosis
- Beyond food what helps during this time
- Emma will teach you about the different benefits of particular nutrients found in certain foods
- Learn about incorporating them into your every day lives
- Emma will demonstrate different dishes too, giving you the recipes, so you can make your own dishes to eat at home
This workshop is open to everyone, any age or gender, all can enjoy making these foods. Come join Emma at this virtual workshop where you will hear and understand more about different healthy foods and nutrients.
Beautiful gift vouchers are available to print off, please email here to request.
Find Out More About Emma Here
Once you book you will be sent the details of the Zoom link for this class and what you will need. Zoom is really easy to use; Here’s a link to understand Zoom.